Tuesday, April 10, 2007

15 months!

Just a quick update from our doctor's appointment today. Everything is all good! Dr. Swisher was pleased with Grace's walking and Xander's almost walking. He said not to worry about Will, that he will do it in his own time, and he is making progress. So, no problem there. He gave us some advice about Xander's biting (which has gotten worse the past week or so) and talked a little about languge development. They are where they should be for now, but triplets and multiples in general develop language later. We are going to try and combat that with lots of language in the house, and maybe try to arrange some play dates with older kids to help that language come along.

In other news, we've learned a couple more signs. They've all started doing the sign for "please" when they want something. Xander is using the sign for "milk" a lot more, too. We're working on animal sounds, but so far, everything still says "quack". Xander's new thing is falling backwards. When he's sitting on the floor (and a couple times, standing) he'll just fall backwards. Doesn't matter who or what's behind him, he just lands. He's fallen on me and Brian, toys, other kids, hard things, but it doesn't seem to phase him, he still does it. When I hear a thud in the living room, you can be pretty sure Xander is falling backwards. While I was cleaning up dinner tonight, I heard 3 or 4 thuds. I caught him doing it in his crib on Monday, he even hit his head on the back of the crib. Didn't matter. Still does it. That's all for now. I'll try and get more pictures to post for next week.

No comments: