Monday, May 07, 2007

Blue, green and pink


























Since I don't have a lot of news to report this week, I thought I would post some pictures I've been taking lately of how we have color coordinated a lot of things. Will is blue. Xander is Green and Grace is pink. We started out with coordinating their little baby food dishes to keep it straight and to know how much each one ate. When we started tippy cups, it was easier to get color coordinated ones to know which one belonged to which kids, and then it just spread from there. We have clothes, pajamas, toys, and even toothbrushes color coordinated. The only exceptions are our bath towels and pacifiers. They're still color coordinated, just not in the blue, green, pink scheme. They know which is which, too. Especially with their cups, bowls and toothbrushes. They actually pick out their own cup from a pile on the floor. Pretty good!
As I said before, our news isn't much this week. It's been a pretty normal week. Will had the most exciting week. He is walking very well, and can walk a great distance, but he won't walk unless it's to a person. He doesn't have either the motivation or courage to walk from object to object (like a chair or couch). He'll only walk between people. When he does walk, he'll walk across the room. But, I think what's holding him back now is himself. He can do it if he wants to. Hopefully he'll want to sometime soon. Xander is now walking full time. He's much better at walking, he only needs to learn how to stand up in the middle of the floor. No new words or animal sounds this week. Will's other news is that he fell on Friday night, scraped up his chin, got a fat lip and chipped his front tooth. He's OK though, and you can't really tell about the tooth. We'll probably just leave it until it falls out. They all are getting molars. Will has two upper, Xander and Grace each have one lower. Pretty neat. That's all for now.

No comments: