Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Posting pictures later

I'll get some pictures up later. The camera battery is currently dead, But, I'll do a quick update on what's been going on lately.

Pinkeye. That's what's been going on. The boys have had it for the second time. Although, we're not sure if they got reexposed somewhere or if we didn't treat it thoroughly the first time. Brian thinks it's the latter. Especially since Xander got it back in less than week. Luckily, Grace hasn't gotten it a third time, and I haven't gotten it. I crazy cleaned the house for the third time and am hoping that does the trick. We got some more drops, not the expensive ones this time, but they're still doing the job. Let's just hope that's the end of this, because I can't take it anymore! Otherwise, they are finally healthy. Just the tail end of coughing for Will, and the others are fine. The weather is starting to get a little nicer, we played outside for a while on Sunday and this weekend is looking nice. Hopefully we'll get out a little then! Because of the pink eye, the kids didn't really go anywhere or do anything Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. They spent the day at the Niebuhrs on Saturday while Brian and I went with some friends to the Air and Space Museum. Tuesday night the Hoefs grandparents came over and put them to bed for us and we went to the Lied Center to see a cello quartet. Boy, was it good to hear music that wasn't sung by a red fuzzy monster! That's about all, kind of a quiet week. I'll get some pictures up soon. Have a good one!

No comments: