



Here are some pictures of the kids on their last day of preschool. I also scanned the cover of a little photo album they made and brought home that day. If you click on it, you can see it more up close. It tells a little about each of them and they drew pictures of their family. It's very cute! You can see how different they are in their drawing and coloring. Grace's is very precise, Will's is a little wild, Xander's is sparse.
On a sad note, my last day of school was Friday and I found out, it really was my last day. My contract for this year was a one year only and I found it I'm not being hired back for next year. It's a long story, but the short version is, there was a lot of shuffling going on and the principal needs to hire an unassigned continuing contract person, who has seniority for jobs over me. I am very disappointed, but I always knew it was a possibility. So, I am at the bottom of the pile for jobs and I really don't know if there's going to be anything available for next year. There are worse things, I guess, than being a stay at home mom again for this year, but I just really enjoyed being at school and daycare was good for the kids. We'll see what happens, I'll keep you posted. But a few prayers and positive thoughts would be appreciated!! I'll post more after our vacation!

No comments:
Post a Comment