Monday, November 15, 2010
Christmas pictures preview!
So, you all know I am mostly on top of things around here. So, we've done the holiday picture thing, already. I had Curt (who is turning into our own, personal photographer it seems) come over earlier in October when the weather wasn't cold and snap some pictures of the kids for christmas cards. If you can believe it, we took these pictures in the garage one morning. He set up a black background and I dressed up the kids in their holiday outfits. I think the blue/black/silver combination is very snappy. Of course, these shots didn't make the final card, but here's just a preview of how they turned out. I think they're very cute. I made these letters with some silver paper and paper mache letters from Hobby Lobby. You'll have to wait for our Christmas card to see the winning photos!! I'll have more to post this weekend. The kids have a Thanksgiving thing at preschool on Friday, with a speaking "line" in a program and everything. Hopefully I'll have video to post later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment