Saturday, January 15, 2011
Happy 5th Birthday!
This is the kids and their "birthday marble bundt cake" they wanted. (I don't know what possessed them to ask for that, I think Daddy had some influence on it!) For a little birthday fun, we took them to Chuck E Cheese for dinner. Of course, they had a marvelous time and mommy and daddy hated it! I spent the whole time worry about germs (because trust me, there were tons) and daddy was irritated on how expensive it was and how terrible the food was. We came home and had cake and ice cream with the grandparents and watched the birthday video I made them (see previous post). My mom and dad stayed and put them to bed while Brian and I went and had a quick drink with a friend who was in town from Texas. I think the kids had a fun day. We really can't believe they are 5 now! They're growing up so fast! I'll get more posted later, plus I'd like to post some video of them talking about what their favorite things are now that they're 5. I'll get to that hopefully soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment