Thursday, February 10, 2011
A little girl in love!
Grace is in love........with her new dance class. She has gone twice and talks about it constantly. It is on Thursday mornings (at the Y), so she counts the days until Thursday comes around again. She really likes it. I think she mostly loves her outfit, but I truly do believe she likes dancing and moving around. (It is a creative movement class with beginning ballet techniques). I was a little afraid she might be shy and not do some things, as she does when the boys aren't around, but she jumped right in on the first day and has fully participated ever since. This class lasts throughout the semester and ends with a recital in late April! I don't know where this will lead us in the future, if it will mean serious dance classes at a studio, or what, but for now she loves it!
The boys are taking swimming lessons and are doing well. They love their teacher and from what I watched, it seems like Xander is really close to passing and Will is even less afraid than he used to be. It's amazing how even a few months of growing/maturing really make a difference over last session's swimming lessons. We are still looking for other activities for the boys to do by themselves, since Grace has dance. We still haven't scheduled anything, so if anyone has suggestions, I would take them!
The kids had a touch of a cold last week, which they passed on to Brian (and it's hanging on a long time for him!) and gave Grace a sinus infection. So, we are all on the mend and I hope can enjoy the warmer weather coming up next week! Really, this is about all our news. Nothing new is happening, and we've just been going about our regular schedule. Maybe I'll have something more interesting to report next week, until then, have a good weekend all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment