Thursday, October 25, 2012
Fall is fun
Boy and Girl Scouts are in full swing. Here's pictures of them in their uniforms before a meeting. They both meet twice a week, on different nights of course, so it makes for a hectic schedule. The boys have recently fnished selling popcorn. For their first time, they didn't do too bad. Their goal was $600 each!!! That's right folks, we had to help them sell $1200 worth of popcorn!! They didn't quite make it to the goal, they sold around $900 total, but I think that was a pretty darn good job. Thanks to all the family and friends who bought lots of popcorn, I think those sales accounted for 3/4 of our totals. Grace is enjoying Girl Scouts. I actually haven't been to a meeting with her, because her troop meets on the 1st Tuesday of the month, when I have multiples club meetings, and the 3rd Thursday, when I have bells. She's been riding with our neighbors Mindy and Nyah. I am hoping to go in December and January, though. And look out in February and March, she'll be selling Girl Scout cookies!!
Here are a few fun pictures of them playing in the leaves in the backyard They actually are a big help raking them up (you can see in the 2nd picture the big pile the boys made, before they destroyed it). It was a gorgeous day, about 75 and they had a ball. Unfortunately now, there are still tons of leaves down but they're all wet and gross and the weather is cold. Probably no more leaf playing, just raking and bagging! I'll get some Halloween pictures up soon!! Happy Halloween everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Notice how she says the boys made the big pile - ignoring the fact that I did most of the raking, and the boys started helping at the very end...
Post a Comment