Saturday, May 31, 2014

Piano Recital - from April 27th!

Here are the videos from very long ago (April 27th to be exact) of my spring piano recital. I'm sorry it's taken me so long - I couldn't get the video camera to download correctly! The kids did a nice job at these songs that I think were pretty hard. The day before this, they played in the district music teacher's festival - the one where they play two songs, sight reading and scales for a judge and take a theory test. Will got a I at festival, which is a great score! Xander got a II+ and Grace got a II-, we think. Those are also pretty good scores. I was proud of them. We haven't gotten theory test scores back yet, but we studied hard! It was a big weekend of piano that weekend, and we haven't really touched it much since - May was so busy! We are going to pick it back up this week and play some fun things for the summer- we are still waiting to get in with the really great teacher I want. I hope to get in with her sometime this year yet - she's really great. We also think we are going to start them on a 2nd instrument this summer. Grace has her heart set on violin and Will on cello. Xander is undecided - surprise, surprise!
 










 
 
 
 



 
A couple of nice pictures with the cousins, Carter, Camden and Callan.







No comments: