Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A tour of Memorial Stadium

Since I worked quite a bit at my dad's office over the summer, I didn't get to do quite as much with the kids as I would have liked. Fortunately, the babysitter Audrey, my mom and Brian's mom did a lot with the kids. It was nice so they didn't have to sit around the house and be bored all summer. Just last week, Ellen took the kids to Memorial Stadium. The multiples club had arranged a tour and Ellen and the kids took advantage! Anyway, they got to run on the field, and see the trophies and everything. It was a fun little trip - although I wish I had gone with them!



 Ready, Set, Go!

 With the Harper triplets - Greyson, Ian and Hudson. They started kindergarten at the same school. I'm good friends with their mom, Amanda. 




 Look really close in the background. Photobomb, I think by a Husker player. Anyone know who he is??

 All the multiples who came. That's a lot of kids for 4 families!


No comments: