End of the year piano recital at their teacher's house. They did a great job this year with piano. They all played in the district festival and got I's and great scores on theory (Will got over a 90%). So that means they will play in the fall statewide festival, probably in October.
A few pictures of Grace's soccer team after their last game. Crazy kids!
Last day of 3rd grade - a cool spring, wearing jackets and jeans to school! I can't believe they're going to be 4th graders!
I got one picture of Grace in a dance costume. I got some professional pictures taken and I'll post those when I get them. We also got a professional DVD, so if I can isolate her dances and put them up, I will. She did a great job on her two numbers. She's smiling more onstage and looks more confident. She decided to stick with ballet (pre-pointe with tap added) for this year again. She'll be going on Saturday mornings, so we'll see how she likes that as we get going in September.
No comments:
Post a Comment