Friday, February 12, 2016

Christmas 2015

Christmas Eve day at the Niebuhrs



 Look how grown up all the cousins look!



 Grandma and Grandpa gave the kids a Wii U. They put clues in a box and the all opened them at the same time to figure out what their present was!



 Dressed up for Christmas Eve church.

These are from Christmas morning at home. Santa was good to them this year! He brought tablets, video games, books, headphones, clothes. 


 I found these ornaments shopping while we were at Disney. They're the characters on their shirts and they say 2015. I thought it was a cute keepsake!




Christmas night was at the Hoefs. Yummy food and lots of fun!
 A 
 A good picture of Grace with Maddie and Toby.
Sorry with the huge drop of pictures. I only realized the other day I hadn't updated since before Christmas! I got so absorbed with the holidays, then after the holiday projects, Here are all our pictures from Christmas. We had a really good holiday, and a nice long relaxing break before we went back to school! The days after Christmas, the kids played video games and hovered over their new tablets. I did some scrapbooking and bing watched Netflix while doing that. Brian played video games and read. It was fantastic! Kind of sad to go back to work and school!

No comments: