Friday, May 13, 2016

Easter 2016
















Sorry I am so slow about this - it's May now and I realized I hadn't even posted any pictures from March on! I will attempt to remember about our spring - I will admit, it has gone incredibly fast. I am only working part time, but it seems like the days morph into weeks and before I know it, another month has passed!

Easter was nice. We had the pleasure of the kids' choir singing at an early service this year (normally we sing at the latest service we have!) so we were able to fit in both families in one day, because we could start earlier. The kids decided they would get up early enough to look at their easter bunny baskets and find the eggs the bunny left at our house, and they did. It was before 7 when they got up. After or 8:00 church service, we went to my parents house for brunch and baskets. It was a sunny day, but a little cool. That didn't stop everyone from finding eggs outside, though! I did talk the kids into coordinating outfits this spring. I always wonder if this will be the last time I get them to do it - then they agree. I guess sometime it really will be the last time they agree to match, but I will take it as long as I can get it, because I think they look cute! We had a quick trip home in the afternoon to make more food and pick up other easter presents, then we spent the afternoon/evening at the Niebuhrs. A nice day!

No comments: