Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Easter!


















Happy Easter to you all! We hope you had an enjoyable weekend. It was a fun first easter with the triplets. We went to the late church service, then had lunch with my family and dinner with Brian's family. They got lots of Easter baskets, although we did not do an egg hunt. Maybe next year! They looked cute in their new outfits, and got lots of ooh's and aah's at church. They behaved very well during church, too. They slept through it all. It was a big day. They got home and slept well that evening.

On Monday, LPS had a teacher work day with no students, so we went and visited my school and then grandma's Pam's school. They got held by a lot of people that day. Monday night was another good night. They slept from 9 p.m. until 4 a.m. I guess these outings tire them out more than I realized. Today, Tuesday, is a quiet day. No big trips or places to go. They will probably sleep all day! I'll post pictures next week of their baptism.

No comments: