Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday, April 9, 2006

Sorry it's been so long since the last update. We've been very busy around here. Now that spring is here, we are getting out and about more. We've been going on walks, taking shopping trips to the grocery store, Target and the mall, and we even took them to church for the first time. We've also just been spending time outside, sitting on the front porch or roaming around in the neighborhood. Our across the street neighbor had a little girl 8 days after us, so we've been spending the nice days chatting in the shade with all the babies!

They are starting to be more awake and interactive. We've been getting some smiles and they are definitely more wiggly. They still eat a ton, and have been sleeping for longer stretches at night, sometimes 5 or 6 hours, sometimes. There are still bad nights, here and there, but overall it is getting better. We have been consistently dropped a night feeding for the last several nights, so I think we are getting very close to sleeping through the night (which I cannot wait for!!).

Here are some pictures of them from the last week, along with some pictures of what we have been doing lately, and who has visited. We will be celebrating our first Easter next weekend, so I'll post pictures of them in their Easter outfits on Monday. We are also having them baptized on April 23rd, so I'll post about that too. Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Chad and Lisa said...

where are the pictures