Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Solid foods!






















We started rice cereal on Saturday. They did not know what to think of it at first. They made funny faces and pushed it out with their tongue. But, after 4 days, Xander really has the hang of it. He polished off a tablespoon and a half this morning. He opens his mouth and I think even swallows some! It's not quite so easy with Will and Grace. They take a little coaxing. But, I'm sure they'll catch on too, soon. I think we'll stick with cereal a couple of more weeks before we try any fruits, but I don't think we'll wait too long, since we waited until they were 6 months to start the cereal. They like sitting in their high chairs (which are hooked onto our kitchen chairs, a real space saver for mom and dad). They sit with us and play in their chairs while we eat dinner.

No comments: