Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sitting up!













Hi everyone! I should have posted these pictures several weeks ago, since that's when they were taken, I just haven't had time (wonder why?) All three of them are starting to sit up by themselves. They can all sit with only a boppy for support, and Grace can sit for quite a while with no support until she topples over. We like to put them in a triangle and put a whole bunch of toys in the middle and let them duke it out over the coolest ones. If you hold one toy up, they all reach for it at the same time. Will has the strongest grasp and will usually get a hold of it first, but if he drops it, Grace will grab it. They turn seven months on Tuesday the 8th.

Not much else new has been going on here. They are enjoying their solids. They're having cereal twice a day and bananas. I think we'll try apples this week and probably some vegetables next week. I will probably not update the blog next week. Brian and I are leaving for Boston early Wednesday morning. Pam and Mike get to watch them Tuesday night, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Dale and Ellen are taking them from Friday evening until we get back on Monday. Good luck to the grandparents! Brian and I are in need of a vacation, if for nothing more than some sleep and baby-free meals (neither of which we have had in seven months). I know it will be hard to be gone from them that long, but it will be good for us! I'll post a picture or two of our trip when we get back. Take care everyone!





No comments: