


We have started calling Grace "Princess Sassypants" because she has such sass and always wants to get everything she wants immediately. She screams when she's bored or unhappy. She likes a LOT of attention and wants to be entertained. As long as you are doing all of those, she is happy! When I found the shirt she is wearing at Old Navy, I had to buy it. If you can't see from the pictures, it says "Sassy". Perfect for her. I took a series of pictures of her in it to scrapbook. She happens to be happy in these pictures because I was paying full attention to her, but she has also been teething more and is in some pain. The orange ring was popular today, because it was nearly frozen and it felt good on her gums. She has a cheerleading outfit she's going to wear to watch the first Husker football game on Saturday, so I'll take pictures of that. We are also meeting, for the first time, their two sets of twin cousins on Saturday. So that will be fun. Go Huskers!
No comments:
Post a Comment