Monday, December 04, 2006

Lots of discoveries!
























I have lots of pictures this week of them discovering different things. They enjoy standing everywhere now. The favorites, the piano and the gate at the top of the stairs and their cribs. They are starting to discover other things, too. Xander and Grace have started imitating some sounds. They also like to click their tongues and make funny noises with them. They will imitate those, too. Aunt Kara called Grace a lizard, she has her tongue flicking in and out and going all the time! They have discovered the other rooms of the house they don't get to go into very often. We are starting to keep the office and master bedroom doors shut, because the pull to crawl into those is just too big! They have also figured out that crying/whining will get them something. They have started crying next to our chairs at the kitchen table while we are eating, so they get food, too. They pretty much whine everytime they are somewhere they don't want to be. Another favorite discovery, the lid drawer. It's the only drawer in the kitchen I'll let them play in. I find lids all over the place. Exciting!

They have been eating very well the past few weeks. I think they're in a growth spurt. I've introduced lots of new finger foods lately. They have been eating deli meats (ham, turkey, chicken) cheese, fresh fruits, bread, plus all the usuals. It seems sometimes they can't get enough to eat. I wonder what it's going to be like when they're bigger...... We've been on some outings lately, to church again to play in the walkers. The triplets accompanied me christmas shopping on Friday. We ate lunch at the food court before we shopped. They made a huge mess, but enjoy eating and sitting in the high chairs there. They spent Sunday at the Niebuhr grandparents' house so mom and dad could finish their christmas shopping, and finish they did!

That's all for now. If all goes well, we are going to the multiples club christmas party on Sunday afternoon. Santa will be there, so if they're not too freaked out by him, I'll take pictures and post them on Monday.

No comments: