Thursday, January 18, 2007

Funny picture and funny story





Here's a quick, funny story of Grace the other day. I gave them mac and cheese, sweet potato and carrots for dinner. Will wasn't really into the vegetables. He threw them on the floor. Grace must have been really hungry. She inhaled her food. So, I cleaned her up and put her on the floor with her bottle. Then, I went to get the boys cleaned up. Before I had finished cleaning up the boys, Grace had finished her bottle and was crawling toward the kitchen. Before I could stop her, she ate all the vegetables that Will had thrown on the floor. Then she proceeded to stand at Will's high chair and started eating what was left on his tray! That is when I took the picture. She must have been really hungry! Just thought it was a funny story to share. I'll post more next week. They're getting their pictures taken on Saturday so hopefully I can post some.

No comments: