Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Not much new




















Well, not much has been going on. We are just trying to get healthy around here. Whatever illness Will had has spread to the other two, me, Ellen and my mom. And, not only did Will have bronchitis, but now Xander and Grace have it to. I took Xander in yesterday to Dr. Swisher, thinking he was getting better and it was going to be a stupid visit. But he heard a lot of congestion and wheezing in Xander's lungs. The diagnosis, bronchitis and reactive airway disease. So, home with a nebulizer for Xander. I was wrong. I thought Grace had been getting better, so I didn't take her in. But, Grace was sounding just like Xander was so he sent me home with medicine for Grace to, since I was probably wrong about her, too. So, all three of them are on the nebulizer, it takes me about 45 minutes from start to finish to get them all treated, But, it is definitely helping, so I don't mind. They sit really well, too. We are reading lots of books! I myself am also sick, so we are struggling to get well and feel better. I am headed to my doctor this afternoon.
In other news (our only other news this week), we had their pictures professionaly taken on Saturday at JCPenney. They don't post theirs on the internet unless you pay extra and we decided not to. So, I will scan them and post them when I pick up the prints next week. They turned out pretty cute, even though Xander wasn't feeling so well and didn't smile at all. Prior to the pictures, Will got his haircut (top picture). My sister did it, and it really did need it. It looks a lot better. He was very good and sat pretty still (as well as a 12 month old can sit). That's all for now. Hopefully more healthy news next week!

No comments: