Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sorry so late

Sorry this update is late this week. I was waiting until Thursday to get our professional pictures from JCPenney to post them, but I was just informed by Penneys that they won't be in until Monday. I'll post them then. I don't really have too many other pictures, so I'll just post some information.

We are all finally getting healthy. Grace and Will are done with the nebulizer and antibiotics. Xander is still doing it a few times a day, he is still a little congested and coughing some, but it's a huge improvement over where we were last week. Thankfully, there are no other illness to report. Hoepfully this will be the beginning of a well streak. Xander and Grace are doing great with their walking. Grace will take 6 or 7 steps between two people. She has also been letting go of whatever toy or piece of furniture she was holding on to and walking a few steps to get somewhere else. It's fine when she does it in the living room, but it's a little scary on the wood floor where spills are harder. Xander is also taking steps between people and is getting really good at standing on his own. Not long now for either of them. Will is a little farther behind that. He is just getting to the point where he will allow himself to be put in a standing position without holding on to anything. He still falls straight over when you let go, but he is getting more willing to try to stand without support. He's coming along!

We are to all whole milk now. I had been mixing in some formula until I exhausted all the formula we had. We are officially out of formula now and drinking straight milk. So far so good. We are having a little trouble with them eating vegetables. They won't eat them. So, they are getting vegetables still for every meal until they eat them willingly. We're working on peas now, sweet potatoes next. That's about all the information to report. Even though it's 5 degrees outside, we're going to the mall to do some shopping. Even mommies have to get out of the house on cold days. More update next week, and the new pictures.

No comments: