

Well, we're making some progress in several departments. Will is the one who has made the most progress this week. He has, I'm happy to say, mastered the art of the sippy cup. He now freely drinks out of it, and drink he will! We also hit another milestone with Will over the weekend. He finally stood! Not for very long, about 5 or 6 seconds, but we will take it. He did it several times, so we knew it wasn't a fluke. So far today, he hasn't done it again, but the day isn't over! Xander and Grace are still coming along. Xander walked behind the walking toy for a long time today, the first time he has gone more than 5 steps without falling. Grace gets better balance every week, so not long now until she walks on her own, I think. That's about all I have to report. The pictures are: The kids with Curt Brinkmann. He comes over to play and help me out once a week. He loves the kids and they love him, too! The bottom picture is a couple of weeks old, but I thought it was funny. Grace's hair had problems that night, which is partly why they were getting a bath!
No comments:
Post a Comment