Monday, June 11, 2007

Lots of news































Well, we had lots of things happen this week, and lots of pictures to go with it. So, here goes.



Tuesday, Will was on his 6th day of a low-grade fever and couging/wheezing again. So, back we went to Dr. Swisher. This time, we walked out with long-term inhaled steroids to do twice a day by nebulizer. We started them on Tuesday night and by Wednesday, we had a different
Will, but not in a good way. He was cranky, irritable, short-tempered and restless. So, we called back to the doctor found out those are all side effects. They may have us do it once a day, or lower the dose, we'll see. I'm waiting for them to call back this morning. I'm glad he's not coughing or wheezing, but this personality change is almost too much to handle, and he's normally such a good kid. So, we'll see what comes of this. They are all a little sick now, little coughs, fevers and runny noses. The teething isn't helping. Grace has had her fingers in her mouth for the past 2 weeks. Tylenol is taking the edge off, but they're all still a little grumpy and to top it all off, Mom and Dad have caught the bug. I am not feeling 100% today. So, needless to say, we had a grumpy weekend. Here's hoping we are all recovered by the end of the week.

In happier news, Xander has started giving hugs. Funny. He has also started saying "uh-oh". He's doesn't say it in context of anything, he just walks around saying it. Grace can identify a whole bunch of animals by sight. She points them out in books when you ask. Between her knowing what the animals look like and Xander knowing all the sounds, they're a genius! I've been putting Grace's hair into all sorts of ponies and barettes. She leaves them, too. I think it's pretty cute. She looked like Pebbles on day when I put on right on top of her head (Halloween costume idea?) Dale and Ellen took them to the children's museum on Saturday. By all reports, they had fun. I think it's a place to go back often. They also got a new pool, after the other one had an unfortunate run-in with a rose bush. This new one has a fountain, which is greatly exciting. They had fun with it. We'll be in it a lot this week, no doubt, since it will be hot.
Pictures are from top:
Grace with a cute ponytail on top of her head.
Will climbing onto the stack of 3 chairs and lounging.
The new pool.
Xander wearing Grandpa Mike's shoes and liking it.
Having a snack by the backdoor.
Xander giving Grace a hug.
Grace at the Children's Museum, I think in a groundhog tunnel.
The boys at the Children's Museum. I'm not sure what they were playing in.

No comments: