Monday, June 04, 2007

No new pictures (Sorry!)

The whole week got away from me and I didn't take any new pictures. I will try harder this week to get some pictures. The kids may be going to the children's museum for the first time this weekend, so I'll try to get some shots of that. Along with no new pictures, we have no real news to tell. It was a pretty quiet week. We have been outside a lot, gone to the park a lot and that's about it. They are enjoying eating with forks and spoons, still doing pretty good. I watched Xander put the food he wanted to eat on his fork with his hands, then put the fork in his mouth. That's one way to do it! I taught them "Ring Around the Rosy" this week. They love it. Will laughs the whole time in anticipation of falling. Grace falls whenever she wants to, sometimes early, sometimes late, sometimes not at all. When she doesn't fall at all, I tackle her and that's funny. Xander isn't as interested in the game as the other two. He joins every once in a while, he falls at the right time, but usually gets up and goes off to do something else. Xander knows a cow sound now. Will loves dogs so much, he points them out in books when he sees them. If the windows are open and a dog barks anywhere in our neighborhood, Will goes to the window saying "dog, dog, dog" and tries to look for it. He's a dog lover! We've started putting little ponytails in Grace's hair right on the top of her head. I'll try to get a picture of that next week. She doesn't take them out, but the boys do. So far we've lost every rubber band we've put in. Oh well. I promise to post pictures next week!

No comments: