Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Stomach Flu and Learning to Climb


















Well, the title pretty much says it all. Those two things have been our big developments this week. I have decided we're not going to play in the thing at the mall anymore. We went there about a month ago, two days later, we all had colds and Will got his breathing problems back. We went there on Thursday, and Friday, Grace got the stomach flu. She spent all night Friday throwing up and we got no sleep. She was better Saturday during the day, but got sick again Sat night and Sun morning. The boys both got sick Sunday night and we got no sleep again that night. Xander was still getting sick as of this morning, and we've had several phone calls to the dr's office about dehydration. Glad to report Will and Grace are better today and eating/drinking normal. As you can see from the bottom picture, Grace was enjoying a peach. Xander still does not feel well today, he hasn't been eating or drinking and he's pretty lethargic. I hope they're better for the big holiday tomorrow!
The other development is that they are figuring out how to climb onto things. As you can see from the top picture, they have learned how to throw the cushions off the chair and climb onto it. That was Will's big discovery and the others copied. Today, Will figured out that if he pushes something in front of the couch and stands on it, it gives him enough of a boost that he can get onto the couch. He was so happy! He loves standing on tall things. I dread the day they can climb onto the kitchen chairs and table and climb out of their crib. What chaos our house will become then. The middle picture is Xander stuck in the lego bucket. I had to take a picture before I got him out and boy was he mad!! We don't have huge plans for the 4th, but we hope you all have a good holiday. I'll post more next week with pictures from our celebration. Stay cool!

No comments: