Monday, May 05, 2008

A nice visit in nice weather!

1st weekend of May 2008

(Click on the picture and you will be redirected to the site where all 41 pictures from the weekend are and you can see them all!!)

Here are the pictures from our big family weekend this last weekend. It was a busy weekend, but I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Dale's brother and his wife from California were here for the first time in almost five years. They hadn't ever met the triplets or Carter, so we spent most of the day on Saturday with them. It was nice to visit and watch the kids play. Most of the pictures are from Saturday night and Dale and Ellen's house. The triplets are still fighting runny noses, so that's why they have funny faces in some pictures. Sunday was also a big day. We had an early morning breakfast at with some friends from church, then we went to cheer on our friend Clay as he ran the Lincoln Marathon that morning. We made it to church later that morning, and after a HUGE afternoon nap (4 hours for Will) we played outside. We didn't want to drag them inside for dinner and miss the gorgeous weather, so we ate outside. They didn't eat much that night, but sure enjoyed sitting outside. So much so, that they ate lunch out there again today.

We're in the middle of anther busy week. My friend Denise from Chicago is here now with her 3 year old son Caden. We went to the park this morning and spent most of the day outside. There will be many more adventures this coming week, I'm sure. I'll post about that next week. I'm afraid there's not much else to report, mostly doing our same old and playing outside. I'll try to post more pictures and stories next week. Enjoy the nice weather.

No comments: