Well, I don't have any pictures to share this week and I'll apologize for the late post. It's been quite a week and a half, mostly because everyone in the house has been sick! It's a long story, starting with Xander last week, so I'll be brief.
So, I mentioned last week that Xander had the stomach flu on Tuesday. Well, he threw up again on Thursday night and then again on Sunday morning. This was a big puzzle to us and we were a little concerned, so I was going to take him into the doctor on Monday morning. Well, Sunday night at Grisanti's, Will started throwing up. We left early, came straight home and put them to bed. Unfortunately, Brian and I also got sick that night. So, come Monday morning, most of us were miserable and did not feel good. Brian stayed home from work on Monday and we all just lazed around and tried to feel better. Grace never did get as sick as the rest of us, but had a touch of it. Tuesday morning we felt better, so I took Xander in to the doctor. To be safe, Dr. Swisher did a series of tests, including stomach x-ray, blood test, urine test and stool sample because he was concerned about how long he had been throwin up. As of this morning, I haven't heard any results, but am hoping that no news is good news. I did call, but they haven't called back. Fortunately, Xander feeling better and back to his normal self, Will threw up again this morning (Friday) and hasn't really been all that perky, so I think this is just one bug that sticks around for a long time! I know Brian and I don't 100% great, yet either.
Not much else has been happening, because we haven't really gone anywhere to done anything notable, for obvious reasons. Maybe a quiet weekend with lots of resting will help everyone be back to their regular selves by Monday. It is supposed to snow, but I don't know if we will take advantage of that and sled or not. Hopefully I'll have happy news with some pictures to share with you next week. Hope you're healthier than we are!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment