



Here are the pictures from the clown party at preschool. They had to dress up like clowns and they did some clown games and other halloween games. I brought the snacks for the party, they decorated pumpkin sugar cookies with orange frosting. We were lucky enough to scrounge together 3 clown costumes. We already had one in our dress up box, I found Grace's costume and hat at Goodwill a couple of weeks ago, and we were able to borrow Will's costume from a family in the multiples club. She also gave us some accessories (Will's hat, Xander's collar) and I found the rest of the accessories at a dollar store. Funny enough, they told me at preschool that Xander wore that nose and glasses all day and Will wore his nose and hat all day. I got to go help with their party, since I was off from school. It was a lot of fun. Myself and 3 other parents helped set up snack, lead the games and help the kids pass out the treats they brought. The kids brought home so much candy! It was neat to be there because I got to meet the teachers and parents I hadn't met before, and see some of the kids they talk about a lot. The boys talk about a boy named Jack a lot. I got to see how they actually do play with him. So, that was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment