![]() |
| LAFM holiday party 09 |
Finally, the holiday party has come and gone. It was great fun but also a ton of work. I was the committe chair for the party and I have been planning it for 2 months. We had over 150 people there, and I think it went as smoothly as it could have. So, here is a photo album of pictures I managed to take while there. There are a lot of people you won't know, but I took some for the club's webpage, so I just uploaded them all. There are a lot of the kids, though.
So you know, it was a gingerbread man themed party. We had gingerbread men and houses for decorations. All the games and crafts were gingerbread men themed (decorating gingerbread cookies, making ornaments, etc.) We had a great Santa, all the kids got to sit on his lap. We had dinner catered by Olive Garden. We were supposed to have the NE high school drama club do a Gingerbread man skit for us, but because of the bad weather they didn't get any rehearsal time, so they didn't come. At the last minute, a mom of triplets who owns a preschool read a gingerbread man book to the kids. It all worked out! It was a nice party, but boy am I glad it's over. I am not planning another party this year! Too much work! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment