Monday, February 15, 2010
Video problems
Hey folks - I've heard that there have been some problems viewing all the videos I've recently posted. I've done all I know how to do to fix the problem, but it seems that it's not always fixed. After a little investigating on blogger help, I discovered that they are having problems here and there with videos, but are working on it. So, if the video won't work for you, come back and try again in a day or two and hopefully it will be up and running. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
With my site I've found that if folks look at in in Safari it always works. Not the case for firefox. That might help. I've also found if I save them as a web quicktime they work a bit easier. Let me know if you figure anything else out. I've had problems with mine in the past too.
Post a Comment