Sunday, March 07, 2010

Problem Solving

As you all know, Grace can be a little OCD about things. Her latest thing is that she hates pants too long. So, she'll roll them up at the waist. She always instantly rolls up her pajama pants (even though they're not too big anymore). I'm trying to talk her out of this habit and so far I've had a little success in getting her to break the habit. But, today, she was wearing some pants that have a low rise on the waist, but are too long. So, rolling them up didn't do any good, because the waist was too short. So, this is how she solved her too-long-pant problem. She tucked them into her socks. I told her she could leave it, unless we went somewhere. Eventually, I got her to untuck them and I rolled them up at the bottom. What a goof. We've really got to get her to tolerate clothes a little too big, because she is never going to be round enough to fill out pants, but will need a bigger size for the length!

1 comment:

Quinn's Diary said...

you are going to need to learn to sew. I got a sewing machine because Quinn has the same issue, we need length but she is small, so I'm trying to learn to shorten and such. Good luck! I'd tell you I'd do it for you, but so far I've ruined more pants then I've fixed.