Monday, April 26, 2010

Bathtub pictures





Here are a couple of pictures courtesy of Grandma Ellen. She has a recently remodeled bathroom with a big bathtub that the kids love to take bubble baths in when they're there on Wednesday. Apparently Grace said "Grandma, quick! Take a picture, then we'll put it on the blog." Here you go, Grace! Plus, they love taking baths there. I have been making them take showers at our house, because it's faster. At Grandma's they get to languish in the bath for a while. It's a luxury!

So, I was chastised for not posting often enough on the blog, so I guess I will try to be better about it. In my defense, this is a busy time of year and nothing really super interesting has been happening. I suppose then I will update and tell you nothing new has been happening and that hopefully will satisfy my critics.

So, nothing new has been going on and I'm not trying to be funny or sarcastic......really nothing new has been happening. We've just been holding our same schedule and going about our days. The kids took a field trip to the pet store with their preschool class. I got to go with, since it was on a Tuesday. That was fun. The weekend was a little cold and dreary, but we did go to Aunt Lisa and Uncle Chad's house on Sunday night to celebrate Brian, Ellen and Chad's birthdays. We had a yummy mexican dinner and the kids played hard.

We had a little scare at daycare. Apparently Gina's oldest daughter Anne (who is 13ish) has head lice. They think she got is a month ago in Kansas City over spring break, but didn't realize it until now. I have checked the kids and to the best of my knowledge they don't have it. I think it would be fairly easy to notice in the boys with their short hair. Grace's hair is another matter. I don't think she has it, but it would be hard to get rid of if she did.

We have started planning things to do this summer, if you can believe it. We joined the YMCA last week and enrolled the kids in a week long camp for preschoolers. It's just a half day camp, which is about perfect for them at this age. It's not until July, but they are already talking about it. We'll also enroll them in swimming lessons sometime in June or July. We scheduled a family vacation to Kansas City for 4 days and they'll go to bible school in June. Already our summer is filling up!
I do have some pictures I took with my new camera, so as soon as I get the drivers installed on the computer, I will download them. This weekend isn't too exciting, but next week/weekend is pretty busy with a lot of things happening. I will update with pictures and news as it happens. Thanks for checking on us!!

No comments: