The second the lights went up, Grace started staring Will down and Xander clammed up. Will wanted to sing, but I think was feeling the pressure.
As Grandpa Dale put it, Grace is saying "Will, we've decided we're not going to sing. And if you know what's good for you, you'll stop."
Then, they left Will alone and he sort of sang, but they just stared straight ahead.
Good work, Will!!!I have to say, I'm a little embarrassed about the whole thing, because all the other kids were doing it. Our kids were the only ones just standing there. (By the way, the whole school is also singing with them, so don't get too impressed that a bunch of preschoolers can sing that well!) We even talked for a long time beforehand about how they were going to actually sing. When I picked them up from their room after the concert Will came up to me and said in a little voice "Mommy, I singed." I just melted. He did such a good job. Their next public performance will be the bible school program (that I am directing). We're going to work on their stage presence before then!!!
So, here's the video. Enjoy!!
1 comment:
oh my goodness. Graces look to Will was priceless. She is saying "if you know what is good for you, you will NOT sing." Too funny!
Post a Comment