Monday, May 17, 2010

Talented? You be the judge.

Here's some recent video of the kids showing off some talents. Are they exceptional? Maybe. Are they brilliant? Who knows. Are they cute? Absolutely. Enjoy!!



Xander has been able to count by tens and count to 100 for quite some time. I just have only know put part of that on video.

One day last week, Grace was playing the piano a lot. So, I just asked her if she wanted me to show her something. So, taking a cue from the Suzuki piano world, I taught her the rhythm "Miss-iss-ip-pi Hot Dog" with one finger. She played that for a long time then said "Mommy, teach me more." So, I showed her how to play it with each finger. Eventually she got it going up and down the five-finger pattern, pretty steadily. It's not really amazing to me that she can play this, plenty of 4 year olds can. It's more amazing to me how little time it took her to get it. I pretty much showed her once and she got it. She really likes playing this now, and does it several times a day.

Here is Will singing a funny song. He cracks me up when he sings these nonsense songs. Brian taught him this one. What a goof!! I think he is the king of singing nonsense. He does it all day long!

No comments: