Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Will's big news....




Will lost his first tooth on Monday!! It had been hanging by a thread for several days. Everytime he'd try and pull it, it would bleed and he would lose his nerve. Finally when they were at my parents house on Monday night, my dad just pulled it out! He was very excited for the tooth fairy to visit, he also got 8 quarters! The next night, Brian read them a book about the tooth fairy and he touched his gap the entire time! He keeps asking when the tooth fairy will come back and I keep telling him he has to lose another tooth first! Grace's comment on the whole situation went something like this "Everybody is losing teeth and I don't even have one loose one!" Poor girl. It really will be a while until she loses a tooth!

1 comment:

Quinn's Diary said...

HI Erin -
I lost your email but have thought of you and always checking out the blog! I'm already looking forward to seeing costumes at the end of the month!