Saturday, May 26, 2012

Goodbye Kindergarten!

Goodbye Kindergarten! 

Thursday was the kids' last day of school for the year! I can hardly believe that they've already finished kindergarten. The year flew by! They had a fun last day. It was field day (hence the play clothes), which I came and helped with in the morning. Their first year at Cavett was so wonderful! The teachers were great and Cavett has a lot of fun traditions every year.

One tradition that I have been crazy enough to volunteer to help with is fun night. Somehow, I got myself co-chairing the fun night committee for next year. It will be a some work, especially since I am still co-coordinating the multiples club for one more year, but I am also excited to get to more involved in the PTO for next year!

One other final exciting announcement is that I got a job for next year! I've been hired part time at Clinton Elementary (it's at 29th & Holdrege, waaaay north). Right now, it looks like I'll be working mornings only. I think that's a great schedule for us! I'm excited for the new year. I'll share more details as I get closer to starting!







Here are a few pictures with them holding the plants we gave their teachers. The "thank you" things sticking out of the pots are target gift cards (got the idea from Pinterest!). It's raining, which is why the funny faces! Luckily, the weather cleared up for later!

We leave for vacation on Monday, so we are spending our weekend getting geared up for that! I'll post pictures and stories when we get back. Have a nice long weekend, everyone!

No comments: