Wow! Sorry my blog posts have been so few and far between. I really have no reason, especially since I have a new computer that is nice and fast!
Well, here are some pictures from lately, pre-Christmas.....
We had our first snow day of the year two days before Christmas vacation! The snow started on Wednesday night and went into Thursday. I knew before I went to bed that there was no school and the kids were super excited when I told them in their beds the next morning that they didn't have to get up! Brian worked from home that day. We spent most of the day making Christmas cookies and wrapping presents and playing outside. I was actually kind of thankful for the day at home. I was able to get all my pre-Christmas stuff done without staying up super late every night of the weekend!
Sunday the 23rd we had a family gathering to celebrate Tobias' baptism. Here are a few pictures of the kids at the church, post-service.
A few other pictures I hadn't posted. On Saturday the 15th, the kids had a Christmas piano recital. You will probably notice someone is missing from here. Xander ended up not going to the recital. He was pretty sick this day. In the morning, he looked awful and was just lying around. I asked him if he felt like he might throw up and his reply was "I already did." I took his temp and it was 103.9. So, it was off to the couch for him. I called his piano teacher and told her the others and Brian would be there, but Xander and I wouldn't. We also had tickets to the Nutcracker that night with my mom. Xander also didn't go to that. He stayed home with Brian while Will, Grace, my mom and I ate dinner at Lazlo's then went to the show. Will and Grace loved the show, even though they weren't in bed until almost 10:00 that night and we had to get up early for church the next morning. That's most of what happened in our December. I'll get Christmas pictures up, and maybe some video of the piano recital if I can figure out how to download it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment