Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Thanksgiving
These aren't Thanksgiving pictures, but I just included them anyway. They are from the boys' scout cake auction in November right before Thanksgiving. I just wanted you all to see the cute minion cake we made!
I took pathetically few pictures at Thanksgiving, but here are the ones I did take. At least we had a family picture! I don't know why I didn't take very many pictures, I just didn't. It was a nice Thanksgiving. The kids are all old enough that they disappear and play in other parts of the house and the adults can talk (i.e. drink) with relatively few annoyances. We spent Thanksgiving day at the Niebuhrs house. No black Friday shopping for us. We went to the Hoefs that day for the Husker football game and a dinner later that afternoon. Saturday was spent decorating the house, with maybe a little shopping. Sunday was our big multiples club Christmas party, so we were at church all day helping. So, it was a quick weekend but fun! The kids are anticipating Christmas and we've had some fun festivities, which I will post about later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment