We had a fun Easter here! It was a whirlwind day, as Easter always seems to be. Luckily, the rest of the weekend wasn't so crazy. We had a leisurely morning of opening Easter baskets from the Bunny at home. Then we got cleaned up and headed to church for breakfast and 11:00 service. The kids sang with the choir and Brian and I played bells at that service.
Here's a few pictures from our morning at home.
Now everyone can see how crazy Will's hair is in the morning!
After church, we had lunch at the Niebuhrs. On a side note, I did convince the boys to wear matching outfits. I wonder how much longer I'll get away with it!
All of our Niebuhr cousins!
Hunting Easter eggs at the Niebuhrs. The weather was still cooperating at this point....
We got to the Hoefs house around 4:30. The weather was very stormy. We took advantage of a 5 minute lull in the rain and went outside to look for the eggs. Everyone took off their shoes and walked in the soggy grass. Tobias had fun!
All of the Hoefs cousins!
We ate a good dinner at the Hoefs and opening more baskets! We got home in time for a normal bedtime, but everyone was pretty tired. Unfortunately, we all had to get up and go to school/work the next day. I think we survived, though! Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter, also. More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment