I know I've mentioned that I've been working at my dad's office. Well, the offices doesn't take a so I still had to work a few of the spring break days that the kids were at home. One of the days, Ellen watched the kids for me. She and Lisa took all 6 kids out to Pioneers Park and let them loose. Here are a few pictures from that day!
Serious picture.....
Not serious picture.....
Grace and Callan.
Frosty's at Wendy's after so much playing.
A few days of spring break, I didn't go into the office. One of those days was gorgeous weather, so Kara and I packed everyone up and went to the zoo in Omaha. We hadn't been there in years, so it was a lot of fun. The kids always amaze me with their knowledge of things and they had fun reading the information about the animals and learning things. We saw a lot of neat things - it's such a great zoo!
Feeding ducks and koi fish.
Goodbye Omaha Zoo! We had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment