Monday, November 19, 2007

Family Pictures

















We had Niebuhr family pictures taken on Saturday. Here are a couple of good ones. We actually had some good ones, despite the conditions under which they were taken. The photo place was running almost an hour behind. The poor kids (all 4 of them) were there for a long time over their lunch time. Luckily, they were all very good and we were able to get a few good pictures.
We've had another healthy week, thank goodness! The weather has been nice, so we've been to the park several times and playing outside a lot. Carter has been here a lot, with Lisa back at work. The kids are learning how to treat him nicely (i.e. not throwing things at him or stepping on him). The novelty of him has worn off, so they're not just staring at him and saying "baby" over and over again.
Our newest skill is recognizing colors. I should say, trying to recognize colors. They know all the color words, blue, yellow, purple, red, and green are their favorite ones to say. They just don't always match the correct word to the correct color. Grace and I were wearing purple shirts the other day, and now every shirt I wear is purple. To Xander, everything is yellow, he must like saying that word. Other new words are "water" (wawer), "pineapple" (p-papple) and "car". They say car a lot, that's practically all I hear when we drive somewhere. I'll post more after Thanksgiving!

No comments: