
These pictures are of their obsession with putting things on their heads. My mom and dad got them some hats at Cabela's in October and they love them. I actually have to hide them, because I get so tired of them taking them off, then not being able to put them on, or losing them and freaking out. The bottom picture is Xander, very proud of his pumpkin"hat". He likes to walk around with that on his head. Of course, it covers his eyes so he can't see where he's going. What a nut!
Our news is pretty limited this week. They're sick, again! (I feel like I say that a lot in my postings.) Will's cough is pretty bad, and Xander's runny nose is terrible. Grace isn't too bad, thankfully. Busy days over Thanksgiving, short naps and late bedtimes have not helped matters. Luckily, the workweek has put us back into routine and we've been in contact with the doctor. If things don't improve soon, we're going in. But, I think they are. We're hosting a multiples club playgroup here tomorrow (Tuesday) so I hope they are feeling a little better and the other moms aren't sorry for bring their kids here.
We had a great Thanksgiving. We ate at Lisa and Chad's in the morning. I helped cook and I forget how much work a Thanksgiving dinner is! Lisa did a great job, though. I wish the kids would have been more open to all the good food. I think they ate fruit and jello salad and a couple bites of turkey. After an afternoon nap, we went to Mike and Pam's for dinner. We ate a lot more, then had a bath and headed home to bed. They were very tired! Grace ventured out to the mall with Kara, mom and I on Friday morning. She was very well behaved and it wasn't insanely busy. The boys and daddy played at the indoor playground (no doubt where they picked up their illness). Saturday, they spent some time with grandma and grandpa Hoefs so mommy and daddy could do a little Christmas shopping. By Sunday, they were so sick that we stayed home from church and laid low all day. As I said, they are a little better today and hopefully getting better the rest of the week. Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment