Tuesday, December 04, 2007
A rough week
I don't have any pictures to share this week, that is because they have been really sick and there has been nothing funny to capture or smile about. This week has been the roughest one I can remember in a long time, possibly since they were really small. They did not sleep, eat or play nicely all week. They have have fevers for 10 days, been tired, achy, whiny and naughty since last Saturday. The boys both visited the doctor, one on Wednesday, one on Thursday and came home with steroids to help get over their horrible cough. We did albuterol treatments round the clock for the first half of the week. They are off the steroids, but still doing nebulizers, because the coughs are hanging on. Their sleeping hasn't improved any, half hour naps each day and late nights/early mornings. It's been really rough on Brian and I. As I said before, I haven't been this stressed out since they were little. They've broken me more than once this last week, and are trying their hardest to do it again this afternoon! (Will is up after napping less than 40 minutes and is trying very hard to keep the others awake. We didn't go anywhere or do anything this week (except visit the doctor and host a playgroup on Tuesday, which was probably a mistake). I hope very much that I have happy news and stories to tell you next week and I hope that I am in a better demeanor, too. If all goes well, we are going to try to visit Santa at the end of the week, we'll see. We wish you all a better week than we had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment