Friday, May 08, 2009

Art



You're seen the triplets' singing, so now here's a taste of the artist within them. Brian didn't believe me, but I did NOT help them in any way, except to suggest what parts of the face they could draw when they asked. In fact, Grace did her entirely on her own, I wasn't even in the room. She also added that much hair all on her own. Fitting, since every female in her family, including herself, has a ton of hair!

Just an update on poor Will. He's back on steroids, for the second time within a week. The coughing still hasn't gone away. We got this prescription from the asthma doctor, and we are going in Monday for a follow-up with him. The steroids are just a short burst, 3 days. Hopefully this will clear it up. He was up coughing for a while last night. He was coughing so hard! Poor guy. I hope this is the last cold for a while. He deserves a break.

Best quote of the week:
Will: Daddy, what cereal are you eating?
Daddy doesn't answer.
Mommy: He has cheerios.
Will: Daddy, what cereal are you eating?
Daddy doesn't answer again.
Mommy: He has cheerios, Will.
Will: Mommy, I'm talking to daddy! Daddy, what cereal do you have?
Daddy: Cheerios.
Will: Oh, ok.
End of conversation. What a stinker!

By the way, don't ever tell Will a secret you want him to keep. A couple of weeks ago, they helped me wrap Brian's birthday presents. Well, the next day, Will spilled the beans and told him what was in his present. Then, Wednesday, they came home from the Niebuhrs and Will said "Mommy, I colored you a picture." I asked him if I could see it. He went and asked grandma for it and I heard her say "No, remember Will. It's a surprise. We'll give it to her on Mother's Day." He's a very bad secret keeper. No Christmas present wrapping for him!
Have a great weekend everyone. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: