





The triplets celebrated their 4th birthday last Friday. As you know, we didn't do anything special. We had cake and ice cream here at the house, and sang happy birthday to each of them. Some of you may have heard my mom's funny story about Will and Bob the Builder. They were playing in a dark bedroom with flashlights at mom's house one day back in the fall when they came across some unwrapped toys (intended to be Christmas presents). Will kept talking about them all day and REALLY wanted to play with them. Finally, my mom told him he couldn't play with them until he was four. He seemed to accept that answer, but would talk about it occassionally. So, my parents brought those toys over for them to open on their 4th birthday. They were very excited and have enjoyed playing with them. Grandma and Grandpa Niebuhr also brought over balloons, which they love. Unfortunately, the kids weren't feeling too swell for their party, so it was a low-key occasion. It was a quick shower then bed for three sick 4 year olds. The illness situation didn't get much better as the weekend wore on, I'll save that for my next post. Also, be looking for some video I'd like to post of the kids talking about their favorite things. Every time they hit a milestone, I post about what they're like and what their favorite things are at that age. I decided they're old enough to tell you themselves! I'll try and take that video this weekend. I've been waiting until everyone is healthy and in better spirits. Check back next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment