Grace and I with straight hair!
A couple of action shots from Grace at dance.
Over spring break, I got my hair cut and highlighted. I decided I would bite the bullet and go back to straightening my hair everyday (I stopped after the kids were born because it was too much work!!) Well, on a whim I straightened Grace's hair and now she asks for it everyday! It's simpler than mine, because it's much more fine. So, it's not too much work and I think it's cute.
Here are a couple of action shots of her in dance class. I only caught the last 2 minutes, because I always exercise while she's in class. So, they were doing Ring Around the Rosy, I think to kill a little time at the end. However, I know they actually do real dancing. She can show you 1st and 2nd position in ballet if you ask her. Dance recital in 3 weeks!!



No comments:
Post a Comment