We're not sure if Xander is a genius or ADHD. The boy can get distracted so easily. We don't know if his mind is just so active that he keeps thinking about new things and doesn't do his intended task or if he is just completely distractible with no attention span. He has tons of random thoughts throughout the day, usually voiced at completely inappropriate times. Some recent ones: "I can't feel myself growing!", "Why is air invisible?" And my favorite: "I wish I was everybody so I knew what the inside of their houses looked like. But, I'm only just me."
He is also pretty stubborn, actually I will amend that, he is the most stubborn of the three. We've had to get pretty creative in dealing with his attitude. But when he's not being stubborn he is the sweetest, most loving little boy (the best cuddler!). Loves to be teased, tickled, tossed around and bothered. Still thinks he is as small as a toddler and can jump on you anytime, even though he's huge! I think he's somewhere around 43-44" tall, because he can touch in the 3 ft deep water very comfortably. And speaking of water, the boy is a fish! He absolutely LOVES swimming. He'd do it for hours if I let him. He will absolutely exhaust himself jumping in and swimming underwater. Also, we just discovered he has a loose tooth. It will probably come out in the next mont or so, if you can believe it! What a kid! Love him!
Monday, July 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment