From the lobby.
Our seats. They were in the 4th row of the balcony. Great seats! We could see everything well.
Brian and I go to the Lied Center many times a year, and have for as long as we've lived in Lincoln. I can remember going there as a kid when it opened and I've seen lots of great shows there, and even performed there before!! So, when Beauty and the Beast was coming, we decided to take the kids. We knew they've love it and we thought they were old enough to go there and behave. We got tickets for the Friday night performance, and it was great because it started at 6. They knew there would be a lot of kids there! As it was, we didn't get home until 9:30. I can't imagine how late the kids would have been up if it had started as their normal 7:30 showtime!!
The kids really did enjoy it. They've seen the movie a bazillion times and know all the songs. I watched Grace alternate between sitting up excitedly with her hands on her face and covering her eyes on the scary parts. It was a fun night!






No comments:
Post a Comment