Here's a page of work Grace brought home from school the other day. It is of their sight words, they had to stamp them, then write each one with a pencil, marker and a pen. That's not the funny part. Take a look at the directions on the bottom (click on the pic to make it bigger if you can't read it). It says "write my on the back of the paper as many times as you can."
Scroll down. Here is what the back of that paper looks like.
Yep. She definitely wrote it as many times as she could, and in nice, neat columns. 108 times, to be exact. Have you ever seen a 5 year old so type-A?!?!
A funny conversation:
Will: I'm smart.
Grace: Yep.
Will: I'm K-mart smart!
Grace: No, Will. You're not K-mart smart. You're W-mart smart.
Xander: I'm X-mart smart.
Grace: And I'm G-mart smart. We're all mart smart.
Oh wow. They watch too much TV. Or there are too many K-mart commercials on!


1 comment:
ahahaha!!! That is the cutest converstaion! ...and I think Jak and Grace would get along well. Jak does the same thing when practing words..everything in neat columns. :)
Post a Comment